TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE USE OF THE VKB FSC EUROPE WEBSITE
- These terms and conditions of use apply to the website https://flightsimcontrols.com
VKB FSC Europe reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions. In addition to these terms and conditions, specific terms and conditions may apply, including those of our online shop and those relating to other services rendered, whether these are offered via our websites or not.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Disputes in relation to the use of this website can only be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht.
- This website is compiled and updated with the utmost care. The VKB FSC Europe assumes no liability whatsoever for the use of this website. The VKB FSC Europe offers no guarantee that this website is virusfree, nor that it will be accessible at all times or that it will always be in perfect working order.
- The VKB FSC Europe assumes no responsibility for hyperlinks on this site that lead to third party sites. The availability of such a hyperlink does not imply any association on the part of the VKB FSC Europe with the organisation concerned, nor that the VKB FSC Europe endorses the content of the website in question.
- You may include hyperlinks to our website on your website.
- The VKB FSC Europe considers it very important that the data of visitors to the VKB FSC Europe website be handled with due care. Consequently, the VKB FSC Europe website has been designed with a view to protecting your privacy to the greatest degree possible.
- By indicating on this website that you wish to receive information by e-mail, you grant the VKB FSC Europe permission to inform you from time to time with regard to its activities and products offered by the VKB FSC Europe. When you do not wish to receive any more information from the VKB FSC Europe, you can cancel this service by unsubscribing from any e-mail newsletter. The VKB FSC Europe will not supply your personal data to third parties without obtaining your express consent. In exceptional cases, the VKB FSC Europe may call on third parties to provide certain services, for example for the shipment of goods ordered from our online shop. In connection with this, certain personal data will have to be provided to third parties. However, these data shall only be provided for the purpose specified and these third parties shall be obliged to treat the data as confidentially as the VKB FSC Europe does.
- The VKB FSC Europe does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers or other personal data, unless this information is provided voluntarily by visitors to this website.
- Your personal data are not visible on the website.