VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV
The newer version of T-Rudder Pedals Mk. V is announced. It is expected to arrive by October 2023.
Mk. IV variant is still in stock and can be purchased at discounted price. Do not miss the chance to get that well-proven gear for very attractive price!
But please be aware that the pedals can operate with BlackBox Mk.II (included in the package) as well as with BlackBox Mk.I but not compatible with the latest BlackBox Mk.III (which is supplied with the latest Gunfighter Mk.IV). If you plan to use it with that new Gunfighter, it is still possible but via the Blackbox supplied with the pedals and connected to a separate USB port on the PC.
Your feet move almost vertical, hence, it is more comfortable for a sim pilot to use in combination with an office chair. It’s perfect for those pilots who don’t want to have a bulky set of pedals under their gaming or work desk. If you have limited space then these are the perfect pedals for you! An important feature of the T-Rudder Pedals is their reaction speed. They are just as fast as using the twist axis on a joystick, but they provides more natural feel similar to real aircraft controls. The pedals are made of steel with aluminum heel pads and use a high-precision, non-contact digital Magnetic Resistance Sensor (MaRS). It provides ultimate durability and precision as do all VKB products. And Virtual-Toe Brake software is now available to give users added functionality!
The differences between the earlier Mk.III and new Mk.IV are:
– More comfortable heel pads allowing for different foot positions.
– New size adjustment system and modified “foot” profiles, less prone to slippage with new rubber pads providing an improved grip to the floor.
– Reinforced centering mechanism (4mm thickness) with dual ball bearings for improved robustness.
– Reinforced pedal axes frame.
– Improved pedal locking system preventing loosening of the cylindrical toe rest.
– External access to the tension mechanism allowing to release the cam for easier cam swap.
– Reinforced and visible spring force attach point (normal and high tension force).
– Non-contact MaRS sensor with resolution of 0.01 degrees
– 12 Ball Bearings
– Reversible Cam
– Steel Construction
– Aluminum Heel Pads
– 32 bit ARM Controller
– USB 2.0
– Upgradeable Firmware via USB
– Adjustable for different shoe size and height
– Size when assembled 40 х 24 х 10 cm
– Net Weight 2.7 kg
The pedals are shipped partially disassembled. Estimated time to assemble pedals for an inexperienced user is 10 min.
– Tools for Assembly
– USB Controller (Black Box Mk.II)
– USB Cable
2 Year Limited Warranty
– BlackBox Mk.I (orange)
– BlackBox Mk.II (black)