1. About us
1.1 VKB FSC Europe is a retailer registered in the Netherlands and operating mainly in European Economic Area (EEA) using the website https://flightsimcontrols.com. We mainly sell controllers for flight and space simulators. VKB FSC Europe may refer as “we”.
2. What information do we gather?
2.1 We gather information that relates to, and can identify you such as:
- shipping and billing address
- email address
- phone number
- IP address
- payment method
and information that does not identify you (e.g. your behaviour patterns when visiting our website).
We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly.
3. How do we gather information?
3.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly, using website technology (e.g. tracking IP addresses)
(2) directly, when a visitor buys anything in our store, signs up for newsletters or provides your information when interacts with us e.g. when communicate to Customer support.
4. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
4.1 We always explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us. We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you We do this by using opt-out tick boxes. If the boxes aren’t there, it’s because we will not use your information for any other purpose than that for which you give it (e.g. to administer a subscription or to place the order).
5. How we use your information
5.1 We might use your information to:
(1) keep your session stored when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. ;
(2) ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered, your order is delivered to right address and your country’s Custom Office receives right information to process a shipment;
(3) contact you by email to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties) but only according to the permissions you give us;
(4) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
(5) collate and log IP addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
(6) assess and understand customer feedback;
6. Accessing, updating, erasing and objection to the processing of your personal information
6.1 According to the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights to access, correct, update our personal data. You can do that by accessing your account pages on the website, using website contact form or by emailing email@example.com.
6.2 According to the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights to have your personal data retained by us. Please, send us the request via website contact form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have the right to continue retain some of your user data even after complying with your erasure request, if
(1) we are required to do so to comply with the applicable law.
(2) your user data have been anonymized and therefore is no longer your personal data.
6.3 According to the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have rights to object to the processing of your personal data. Please let us know about your objections at email@example.com
6.4 If you believe that your personal rights have been violated, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.5 You have rights to file a complaint with your local supervisory authority about the violation of your personal data rights in the country of your location.
7.1 A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
7.2 We use service cookie that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details, remember your items placed to the shopping cart and remember some of your settings preferences.
8. Managing your cookies preferences
8.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
9.1 The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
9.2 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
10. Disclosing your information
10.1 We may disclose your personal information if we required to do so by law.
10.2 We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
11. Where we store your personal information
11.1 The personal information that we collect from you are stored and handled on the servers located in EU countries under EU legislation.
12. Personal information stored by our partners
12. Changes to this Policy
12.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
Revised on June 02, 2018.