VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV (Open-box)
This is an open-box item. Important note read below !
We sell here only items which were returned to the store and not returned due to damage or any malfunctioning. All joysticks were additionally tested by us before shipment to make sure that everything works fine. Warranty of 2 years is applied.
The product itself is “like new” but the packaging could be incomplete.
Mk.IV model is the latest version of T-rudder pedals engineered and produced by VKB.
Your feet move almost vertical, hence, it is more comfortable for a sim pilot to use in combination with an office chair. It’s perfect for those pilots who don’t want to have a bulky set of pedals under their gaming or work desk. If you have limited space then these are the perfect pedals for you! An important feature of the T-Rudder Pedals is their reaction speed. They are just as fast as using the twist axis on a joystick, but they provides more natural feel similar to real aircraft controls. The pedals are made of steel with aluminum heel pads and use a high-precision, non-contact digital Magnetic Resistance Sensor (MaRS). It provides ultimate durability and precision as do all VKB products. And Virtual-Toe Brake software is now available to give users added functionality!
The differences between the earlier Mk.III and new Mk.IV are:
– More comfortable heel pads allowing for different foot positions.
– New size adjustment system and modified “foot” profiles, less prone to slippage with new rubber pads providing an improved grip to the floor.
– Reinforced centering mechanism (4mm thickness) with dual ball bearings for improved robustness.
– Reinforced pedal axes frame.
– Improved pedal locking system preventing loosening of the cylindrical toe rest.
– External access to the tension mechanism allowing to release the cam for easier cam swap.
– Reinforced and visible spring force attach point (normal and high tension force).
– Non-contact MaRS sensor with resolution of 0.01 degrees
– 12 Ball Bearings
– Reversible Cam
– Steel Construction
– Aluminum Heel Pads
– 32 bit ARM Controller
– USB 2.0
– Upgradeable Firmware via USB
– Adjustable for different shoe size and height
– Size when assembled 40 х 24 х 10 cm
– Net Weight 2.7 kg
The pedals are shipped partially disassembled. Estimated time to assemble pedals for an inexperienced user is 10 min.
– Tools for Assembly
– USB Controller (Black Box)
– USB Cable
2 Year Limited Warranty