VKB-Sim T-Rudder Pedals Mk.IV
Mk.IV model is the latest version of T-rudder pedals engineered and produced by VKB.
Your feet move almost vertical, hence, it is more comfortable for a sim pilot to use in combination with an office chair. It’s perfect for those pilots who don’t want to have a bulky set of pedals under their gaming or work desk. If you have limited space then these are the perfect pedals for you! An important feature of the T-Rudder Pedals is their reaction speed. They are just as fast as using the twist axis on a joystick, but they feel more natural like real aircraft controls. The pedals are made of steel with aluminum heel pads and use a high-precision, non-contact digital Magnetic Resistance Sensor (MaRS). It provides ultimate durability and precision as do all VKB products. And Virtual-Toe Brake software is now available to give users added functionality!
The differences between the earlier Mk.III and new Mk.IV are:
– More comfortable heel pads allowing for different foot positions.
– New size adjustment system and modified “foot” profiles, less prone to slippage with new rubber pads providing an improved grip to the floor.
– Reinforced centering mechanism (4mm thickness) with dual ball bearings for improved robustness.
– Reinforced pedal axes frame.
– Improved pedal locking system preventing loosening of the cylindrical toe rest.
– External access to the tension mechanism allowing to release the cam for easier cam swap.
– Reinforced and visible spring force attach point (normal and high tension force).
– Non-contact MaRS sensor with resolution of 0.01 degrees
– 12 Ball Bearings
– Reversible Cam
– Steel Construction
– Aluminum Heel Pads
– 32 bit ARM Controller
– USB 2.0
– Upgradeable Firmware via USB
– Adjustable for different shoe size and height
– Size when assembled 40 х 24 х 10 cm
– Net Weight 2.7 kg
The pedals are shipped partially disassembled. Estimated time to assemble pedals for an inexperienced user is 10 min.
– Tools for Assembly
– USB Controller (Black Box)
– USB Cable
2 Year Limited Warranty