This item is shipped from the first production batch to our store via express shipping. Therefore, the end price includes additional shipping cost. The regular ocean cargo is expected to be arranged later. Current ETA is Q1 2022.
The orders are collected and the pre-ordered items are shipped to us weekly using express shipment. Then we deliver them to our customers. Overall shipping time for this method may vary from 4 days to 12 days.
GNX USB Controller (HID-Main)
- Provides USB connectivity for GNX modules to the PC (by default, GNX modules interconnect via BUS cable to each other and Gladiator NXT, but not directly to the PC)
MS Windows Direct Input allows for only 8 axes per controller.
You’ll need 1x GNX-HID USB controller if there are more than 8 axes in your configuration (and another one if there are more than 2×8=16 axes).
Example: For 8 axes, you do not need any GNX-HID USB controller; however, for 9 to 16 axes you’ll need 1x GNX-HID USB controller, and for 17 to 24 axes you’ll need 2x GNX-HID USB controllers, and so on.
- NJoy32 platform
- 32-bit ARM Controllers inside base and grip
- Plug & Play with Driver-Free Installation (Recommended for Most Users)
- Firmware Upgrade via USB
- Onboard Memory for Storing Profiles
- Optional Programming Software Available (For Advanced Users)
- USB 2.0 HID controller
- Type-C connection
- USB 2.0
- PCB board
- Set of screws
- USB Type-C cable (180 cm / 6′)
- Transparent rubber lens
- 2 Years
- GNX THQ/V
- GNX FSM-GA
- GNX SEM/V
- Please visit the Downloads section for configuration software, device firmware, as well as software documentation.