There is new version of manual for VKB Njoy32 Device Configuration Tool available.
NJoy32 platform is common for all current VKB devices.
The manual is for advanced users who wants to get the most from the device. But some sections could be useful for any level of users: e.g. sections 2.1-2.2 explaining user interface and firmware upgrade, section 9 which is about testing of controls.
What’s new in this manual:
- Network technologies.
- Controller connection using Z-Link.
- Alternative colors.
- Flash LED mode.
- Forced Limit for relative axes.
- New axes combining BrakeV modes.
- New response curve configuring mode.
- Dependent Button BD.
- uStick ministick mode switch.
- uPOV active POV switch.
- Complementary button Switch CB.
- Dynamically deadzone disable DZ Switch.
- New features of Tempo function.
- New auxiliary axes functions SWITCH 0, PAI INV, SPLIT Rev.
- New ministick output types.